Idea for cord clamp for Dampp-Chaser installs

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 08:37:42 -0600

That's pretty cool, David. Where d'ya get the spare rod clip?

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of David Vanderhoofven
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 8:21 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Cc: Roger Wheelock
Subject: Idea for cord clamp for Dampp-Chaser installs

Greetings,

Here are three pictures to show something I came up with for neat
installation of Dampp-Chaser systems.  I had been thinking for sometime
about how to keep the cords neat, and also how to keep the electric cords
from touching the dehumidifier rod.  Here is what I came up with.  It uses
a dehumidifier clamp, a 1/2" cord clamp, two star washers and a small nut
and bolt.  Keeps things neat, and keeps the cord away from the dehumidifier.

Sincerely,
David Vanderhoofven
Joplin, MO

--