Where's the action (cloth)?

Jerry Cohen emailforjc@yahoo.com
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:23:21 -0500

Alan,

I took my RPT exams last fall (both in the same day).

Titebond works well. Just pull the bushing cloth through the flange. Then
put a small dab of glue with a tooth pick on the cloth, just outside of each
prong of the flange. Then pull the cloth so the glue is in the flange.
Insert a pin for sizing, and let it dry while you do other tasks. After the
glue dries, remove the pin, cut the cloth with a sharp razor blade, and ream
the bushing for exact size. It's easy, so don't waste points on something
which is easy to do. As for cloth, Pianoteck bushing cloth works perfectly
well.

BTW, are you planning to attend the MARC convention in Penn. next month?
They give a fantastic all day technical exam prep class. I took it last
year.

Jerry Cohen, RPT

NJ Chapter