Cracked Plate Repair Needed

VOCE88@aol.com VOCE88@aol.com
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:26:33 EST

In a message dated 3/14/2005 3:39:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
fmurray@cruzio.com writes:
Hello List,
I am in need of the services of one experienced in the repair of a cracked
plate. The closer to Monterey Bay, CA the better.
I would appreciate any referrals. Off list is fine.
Thank you,
Fenton Murray, RPT
http://www.murrayspianotuning.com/
Dear Fenton,

We have used a technology called "metal braiding" which works quite well with
one big crack. The crack needs to be in the right place and this does notwork
for multiple cracks or fragmenting of the plate. Unfortunately, I have no
references anywhere near you, but this may help you in your search.

Good luck,

Rich Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co.
www.cunninghampiano.com