Increasing Crown

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 07:01:38 -0800 (PST)

I am currently fiddling with the idea of gluing
auxilliary laminations to the spine of existing ribs,
while the two are flexed together, along with a
backing caul, by a jig secured to the back of the
piano.
     I asked Terry Farrel to recommend a
laminate--perhaps 3mm thick, 3 ply, but have not heard
back from him yet. Anyone else care to comment?
     Thump