mysterious damage

Alpha88x@aol.com Alpha88x@aol.com
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 17:44:27 EST

Greetings,

           Yagat me! Possibly, there was a particular sonata or some piece
that someone played and it employed the use of  those notes...and they practiced
the piece till they broke...on all three pianos; but that playing would have
had to been awfully forceful!

         I think the Hmilton with the broken strings had its hammers
broken/mangled there as well, so the last tech took the hammers out of the one
Hamilton and put them in there, leaving the first piano with NO hammers. Then maybe
he took mangled hammers from the stringless one and put them in the third
(Kimball)

I dont know...this is like on of those math teaser puzzles.

Julia
Reading, PA