Portable Action Table Photos, and Erard Capstan Tool?

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 15:47:24 EST

In a message dated 3/13/05 9:37:12 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pianotech@a440piano.net writes:

Dave,

Do you remember what these tables are priced  at?

Thanks,
William R. Monroe

William,

They're a tad pricey at $350.00.  On the other hand, it's by far the  easiest
portable unit I've used.  I haven't used it enough yet to give a  real
assessment, but it is really quite practical, and designed specifically for  grand
actions by one of the acknowledged masters of the craft.

Dave Stahl