Live Broadcast of concert by Jie Chen

David Vanderhoofven david@vanderpiano.com
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 20:23:21 -0600

Hi David,

This piano had new hammers, shanks and flanges and regulation in spring
2004 by Greg Hulme of Kansas City.  The only thing I can take credit for is
the tuning.

I don't know about the microphones used, but I can ask.

And I have no idea why the webcast has so much noise.  Every time I tune in
to the internet radio station http://www.kxms.org/  it has a lot of
background noise.  I figured it was because I only have a very slow dial-up
connection.  If I had a faster connection I assumed it would be better.