Young Chang - still breathing?

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 21:58:28 -0600

Hi Mark,
                  The Pramberger's are being Manufactured in the Samick
factory.   Samick Music Corp  has a contract with the Pramberger family to
manufacture this line of pianos, so it is business as usual.    The same
piano, same people, same specifications, same warranty.   You should have
nothing to worry about.

The rest of the Young Chang product line is very much in the air.  There is
no warranty on Young Chang products at this point in time. Since the
company is in receivership.

In a nut shell,  Pramberger is healthy.

Roger Jolly
Technical Consultant