special tuning request..how do you do it?

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:56:50

Hi Brian,

There is enough time for them to scurry about and find you some other
tuning for the day? If not Regular tuning fee plus $1.60 per mile one way.
After all they are a regular client.

At 08:01 PM 3/10/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>         Hello list,  I have received a request to tune a piano the
>Saturday evening before Easter, around 10 p.m., after the church has
>completed an Easter play.  They wish to have the piano ready for the Easter
>morning service.  The church is located out of town and has been a regular
>customer.  What are some of your practices regarding additional fees for
>such a situation?          Brian P. Doepke        A.A.A. Piano Works, Inc
>           Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\image001.gif" No virus
>found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308
>/ Virus Database: 266.7.1 - Release Date: 3/9/2005
Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@yahoo.com	http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-352-3620 or 1-888-29t-uner