screw-stringers

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Wed, 09 Mar 2005 23:07:35 -0800

Del, Avery, et al,

Most curious, Del, and thanks for the memories.  As it happens, I had a
number of conversations with John S. around the same time, and for a number
of years thereafter.  You have very clearly and concisely summarized his views.

Thanks - I needed a reminder of those marvelous piano-keyboard suspenders.

Best.

Horace