screw-stringers

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 09 Mar 2005 16:23:05 -0500

Some time ago a well known tech who worked for S&S for a number of years
gave a talk at a dealership roughly 120 miles from me. He chatted for about
30 -40 minutes about his history with the company and then opened the floor
to questions from the group assembled. I shot my hand up in the air and
asked " In your opinion, has the piano reached the epitome of design or is
there any room for improvement?". His response indicated that he thought it
was the best it could ever be. I left!

Greg Newell