Kawai=the new Lester?

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:19:15 -0500

A Yamaha C3 is a decent production piano. The Yamaha GH1 is trashy - a real
cheapie. Same thing with Kawai. Many of their pianos are real nice
production pianos. The CX series verticals are their cheapies. I service a
few of them. Better than most Lesters! They are Kawai's low-price-tag
offering.

Ya gets whats you pays fer. Don't lump all Kawai pianos in with their CX
series.

Terry Farrell