Yamaha Grand G1

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 07:48:11 -0600

Hi George,

Do you live somewhere that has seasons?  I tune a  G1 that reacts (overreacts?) to humidity changes big time.  When I eliminate the 25 cent jump at the tenor break, you can almost sense an improvement in the sound of the piano.  ;  >

Mike

----- Original Message -----
From: Geo Bartlett
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Sent: 3/8/2005 6:57:36 AM
Subject: Yamaha Grand G1

Recently tuned a Yamaha Grand G1 and was very disappointed for a Yamaha Grand. I must admit after fine tuning for  an hour I still did not see or hear any difference in the piano. The tenor and bass section were dismal to say the least and the overall tone of this grand left a lot to be desired.
Any comments on this particular G1 model Grand?
George