What model Steinway is this?

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@comcast.net
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 21:15:28 -0800

Subject: What model Steinway is this?

> Hi,
>
> I came across a Steinway today from about 1902-04, according to the
> serial number I got off from the key slip. > Thanks.
>
> - John
John,
    Call Steinway. 1 800-366-1853 Ask for Margaret Wolejsza -Administrative
Assistant
    Her direct # is 718-204-3113
    Give her the serial # and she will tell the model, finish ,dates of
manufacture and shipment along with the name of the purchaser or dealer .
    Great service and very interesting--I actually helped with tracing a
family tree for a client with an address of an long lost relative. Also
found out that a painted piano was rosewood .
    Tom Driscoll