Portable tables

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 06 Mar 2005 17:41:31 -0500

Barbara and John,

Recently Susan Kline and Kent Swafford were kind enough to send me pictures
of Norm Cantrell's portable folding workbench. I haven't had a chance to
build it yet from the picture but I intend to. Perhaps you could do the
same. It's got to be better than some wobbly card table. If you don't want
to build it I'll just bet that Norm Cantrell will sell you one.

Best,
Greg Newell

At 01:34 PM 3/6/2005, you wrote:
>What's the brand, John?  I had been thinking of purchasing one I saw at
>Wal-mart for $45.00  Hmm, I think it's made for camping, folds in half
>with a handle for carrying, but only five feet long (space is sometimes a
>problem, but 5 feet would do it).  It looked pretty sturdy in the picture
>(not one of those light weight, flimsy things).  I had just said to my
>husband that I thought I'd go buy it, take it home, get it out of the box
>and see if it was good enough.  If not, back it goes!
>
>Barbara Richmond

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Forté
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net