Portable tables

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Sun, 06 Mar 2005 14:41:34 -0400

They have 2 sizes, I got the 72" one.
No name but seems sturdy enough. It is heavy enough for me to consider wheels, old roller blade or something.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Barbara Richmond
  To: Pianotech
  Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 2:34 PM
  Subject: Re: Portable tables

  What's the brand, John?  I had been thinking of purchasing one I saw at Wal-mart for $45.00  Hmm, I think it's made for camping, folds in half with a handle for carrying, but only five feet long (space is sometimes a problem, but 5 feet would do it).  It looked pretty sturdy in the picture (not one of those light weight, flimsy things).  I had just said to my husband that I thought I'd go buy it, take it home, get it out of the box and see if it was good enough.  If not, back it goes!

  Barbara Richmond