Moulded Key Tops

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 10:00:04 -0800

Mike asked: "Joe, what do you mean by "stink in my shop?" are you =3D
referring to a particular glue or the smell of machining off old plastic =
=3D
and ivory?"
  Mike,
As I use PVC-E most of the time, it's not the glue smell. However, the =
machining of Ivorine, Cellulose & Ivory is a "Stink" that I wish I =
didn't have to endure.<G> For the Sake of good key surfaces, I do =
endure.<G> Somewhere, in my shop, is a little sign: "IF THE KEYS AREN'T =
RIGHT, NOTHING ELSE CAN BE!" This should be the motto of every tech, =
IMHO!<G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police