My First Agraffe Repair

David Vanderhoofven david@vanderpiano.com
Fri, 04 Mar 2005 10:05:32 -0600

What a coincidence!  My first tuning of the day, and there is a broken
agraffe in the bass (Kimball microgrand).  This will be a first for me.  I
never thought I would need to use this information, but I am ready to do
this repair, thanks to all of you on the list.  I have printed out all the
recent information about broken agraffe removal and replacement and am in
the midst of putting together an agraffe replacement kit.

This list is a blessing, and you guys are great!  I will keep you posted.

Thanks!
David Vanderhoofven
Joplin, MO