Square Grand Hammers (Not again!)

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 10:17:19 -0600

Terry,

I think your name has to be Dave Anderson to be part of the =
breakfast.......but if you really wanted to go, I suppose you could =
always change your name!

Barbara Richmond
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Terry=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 9:44 AM
  Subject: Re: Square Grand Hammers (Not again!)

  Have you talked to Ronsen? I think they will re-felt a square grand =
hammer (or maybe they just make new ones - whatever). And I imagine they =
would also do the leather covering. They are likely the best ones to =
talk to.

  Terry Farrell

  P.S. I'd take a square grand (in good shape) over a Winter spinet =
anyday......
          Oh, and what's on the menu for the KC breakfast? I'll show!
    snip

    Sincerely,=20

    David Anderson, RPT

    The one in Waukesha, WI.  Not the one who frequently posts to the =
list, but not the one who never posts either.  One of 5 of us in the =
organization, I believe.  Who's up for a Dave Anderson breakfast in KC?