Tuning Lever Tips / Jahn hammer

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 00:17:28 -0600

I have the Jahn pear-shaped extension hammer with 5 degree head. It's heavy
but oh so solid.

I have a Wonder Wand that is light and easy to move pin-to-pin but it flexes
too much; I use it for pitch raises sometimes.

I bought one of Schaff's little mini extension hammers. I don't know why. I
still have it in the truck. I don't know why.

I've also hung on to my old "student" hammer because it's the only one you
can use to crank an overly-tight pin out without the head or tip coming
loose!

What's your opinion of that impact job?

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO