Dangers of Teflon (TM)

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 08:08:49 -0500

Here is a link to an MSDS sheet on Teflon:

http://msds.dupont.com/msds/pdfs/EN/PEN_09004a2f80007a07.pdf

The MSDS above appears to address Teflon in a water and glycol suspension.
The link below addresses Teflon in a powdered or solid form.

http://ptcl.chem.ox.ac.uk/MSDS/PO/polytetrafluoroethylene.html

Terry Farrell