Detoa Action Parts Info?

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 02:46:03 EST

grahampianos@yahoo.com writes:

How do you  pronounce Detoa?

Like "Detoa... There's a bumpy road ahead!  Detoa..."?
Or like the faux-French version of Detroit?  Day-twa?
Dee-too-uh?  Dee-toe-aye?  Debt-oh-ah?

Any quick  list of piano makes in which they are likely
to  appear?

Greg,

I think you pronounce it like "Daytona without the N"

Rieger Kloss and Bohemia are the two that I've seen them in(same maker,
actually).

The actions generally operate pretty well.Some of the pianos I've dealt  with
seem to have been stored someplace overly damp for a long period  of time
prior to delivery, though I can't say that for certain.

Dave Stahl