Ruth's Chris....

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 23:08:11 -0800

I think we need to put this baby to bed...;-]

David I.

Original message
From: Joe Garrett
To: pianotech
Subject: Re: Ruth's Chris....

Bec and John said: "Clearly you have never eaten at Ruth's Chris=
 :)"

WRONG!!! Besides, you're talking to an x-chef. Yes, they serve=
 good stuff, but I've eaten better. As far as Bar-B-Q goes,=
 Bryant's is world famous and some of the best I've ever eaten.=
 The place is kinda seedy, but that just adds to the ambience.<G>=
 I strongly urge anyone going to the Big Convent. to try it. Even=
 if they are so-so when it comes to Bar-B-Q.

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I