Action Center Pin Progression

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Tue, 01 Mar 2005 19:24:19 -0600

Terry,

I also use the long wire when I'm repinning sets. But I've started using
Don Manino's reamers to ream the entire set of new or rebushed flanges and
then use the long wire to repin. I can do a whole set in about 2-3 hrs.
max. Without interruptions, of course. I personally never rebush an entire
set, I just order a new one. It's just not worth it time wise to rebush.
But you've got to remember that I work in a university setting! :-)

Avery