Celeste tuning for honky tonk

D.L. Bullock dlbullock@att.net
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 18:58:49 -0600

I have tuned many pianos for razz-a-ma-tazz.  Things sound best if you tune
the piano straight and then go loosen the middle string on all of them till
you get a beat frequency that is pleasing.

It is the same for tuning pipe organ pipes on the Celeste rank.  I tune
these to the electronic meter.  Start with an octave of notes tuned 6 cents
flat and try it as far off as 10 cents flat.  You will find the amount that
pleases you or the customer.  I find this fully acceptable for honky tonk
piano performances.

D.L. Bullock    St. Louis
www.thepianoworld.com <http://www.thepianoworld.com>

Do you or your family have a health challenge?  Put YOUR BODY'S OWN IMMUNE
SYSTEM to work for you----It is capable of repairing itself from EVERY
disease if you give it the right fuel.  Visit
http://bullock.myglycostore.com <http://bullock.myglycostore.com/>  to get
the right fuel

Visit  http://bullock.goldenkeys.net/ to investigate a great automated home
based business to get your products for free.