Tuning Lever Tips

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:13:30 -0800

Hey, you haven't been using that tuning hammer as a hammer have=
 you?...;-]

David Ilvedson

Original message
From: Joseph Alkana
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Tuning Lever Tips

Pardon the question if it's been answered before, but are there=
 any of you that use the Jahn hammer that would care to comment=
 on its quality and fitness for the job? Any users working with=
 the ball end version? I'm considering a change from my battered=
 and bruised Schaff-with-the square-head design.
Joseph Alkana  RPT
josephspiano@comcast.net