Ruth's Chris:WAS Re: My First Agraffe Repair

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Tue, 01 Mar 2005 08:08:33 -0600

At 07:48 3/1/2005, you wrote:
>Ruth Fertel mortgaged her home and bought an old steakhouse here in New
>Orleans named Chris' Steak House.....and she named it Ruth's Chris Steak
>House. The rest is culinary history.
>BAF II

Thanks again. I haven't been to New Orleans since Mardi Gras '76.
Things have changed?

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
   Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder