Follow-up: Looking for bookkeeping software

Paul McCloud pmc033@earthlink.net
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:00:50 -0800

David:
	You'll be upgrading soon, if you want to continue to use the downloading
features in Quickbooks.  I've got QB Pro 2002, which was free from the bank
back then.  Now I've got to choose which new version I have to buy so I can
continue to use the features.  The Pro 2005 will cost me $120.+   You'll
come to that junction next year when you get the notice in the mail.
	No happy camper here.
	Paul McCloud
	San Diego (home of Intuit)

little difference.   I think you should download a free trial of Quickbooks
2005 and also consider Quicken Home & Business.   The important thing is to
have it connected with your checkbook and YOU must enter everything into
the program.