Capstan Removal/Install Tool

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 17:05:40 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C58BBA.ED47A2C0
Avery said: "I really like this one. After reducing it a LOT! :-)

Avery,
Sorry about the picture size. :-(  If I could figger a way to get my =
scanner to do them smaller, I would.<G> ('Puter Dufus Here!)
Here's another "scan". This time, the one on the right is the original =
configuration, which works, but has a tendency to "pop" out a lot. The =
one on the left is the "new/improved" model, which I just made.<G>
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I