Brake part cleaners for verdigris---my goof.....

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 11:40:12 -0500

Hi Gordon,

Have you noticed that the humidity levels have been high in our area in the
last 4 years year round? Last year with all of the hurricanes it never
seemed to drop. The Magnolia Blossom and seasonal Malaria belt is seemingly
year round lately.

Hubert Liverman
Opelika,Al.