Brake part cleaners for verdigris---my goof.....

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 09:11:20 -0700 (PDT)

I looked at the ingredients for several brake part
cleaners/carburetor cleaners. All different, not just
xylene, as I surmised. I don't remember which was the
brand I used on these glued on flanges ( glued to an
1/8" thich "rail"! ), but they are still nice and free
after 1  week in the humidest weather I have seen, in
18 years in Georgia. With no CPL added, yet.
     Thump