Dumb Tuner moves - was Stupid Tuner Tricks

JAMES DALLY jdally@ecr.net
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:48:03 -0500

Got to tell you....I left a case and a tall light in the parking lot of =
the church.  They put it inside for me........ The secret is that I =
start talking and forget my procedures...
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: richard.ucci@att.net=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 9:08 PM
  Subject: Re: Dumb Tuner moves - was Stupid Tuner Tricks

  List,

  Did I ever tell you all about the time I left my zero haliburton case =
by the back door of a church and drove off one August day?=20

  By the time I got to my next stop about 20 min. away and got back to =
the church, the local police were waiting for me and the bomb squad was =
on the way. The cop told me they would have x-rayed it and then blown it =
to bits with a water cannon.

  The next day I stenciled my company name on the case in big black =
letters.

  Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano

    -------------- Original message from "JAMES DALLY" <jdally@ecr.net>: =