Dumb Tuner moves - was Stupid Tuner Tricks

richard.ucci@att.net richard.ucci@att.net
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 02:08:31 +0000

List,
Did I ever tell you all about the time I left my zero haliburton case by the back door of a church and drove off one August day?
By the time I got to my next stop about 20 min. away and got back to the church, the local police were waiting for me and the bomb squad was on the way. The cop told me they would have x-rayed it and then blown it to bits with a water cannon.
The next day I stenciled my company name on the case in big black letters.

Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano

-------------- Original message from "JAMES DALLY" <jdally@ecr.net>: --------------