Dumb Tuner moves - was Stupid Tuner Tricks

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 07:46:37 -0500

On Jan 30, 2005, at 5:21 AM, Phil Bondi wrote:

> Here's my excuse:
>
> The owner of the home and I were talking as I was putting the piano
> back together - the owner happens to be a Boston Red Sox fan, and I'm
> not.

Yes, there's all sorts of little last minute checks that I usually go
through that can be thrown off by the customer and I indulging some
conversation in as I'm putting the case parts together and packing my
tools. Now if I can only figure out which house I left my micrometer
at!! Time to order another tool!
Patrick Draine