SD 6

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Sat, 29 Jan 2005 10:02:49 -0800

I get to go tune a Baldwin SD 6, circa 1948, that another tuner tuned =
two weeks ago. It's 11 cents flat and the unisons in the temperment =
octave are all over the place. I'm suspecting the strings aren't =
rendering.=20

Can anyone clue me in as to what goes wrong with this piano? Do the =
aggrafes have a problem or do the front string terminations need =
dressing? I'll know more after I go twist every pin myself this =
afternoon.=20

Cover every base.

Kpiano