Less driving, more tuning--aka, a good day!

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:38:42 EST

I like the idea of going next door to tune, but the only piano in this  'hood
is mine!

Dave Stahl

In a message dated 1/28/05 3:21:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,
hoffsoco@luther.edu writes:

At 22:32  1/27/2005 -0800, you wrote:
>Dave,
>
>I like those  close-to-home jobs where not only the drive is short but you
>don't  mind so much if there is a callback. The epitome of that was when I
>got a call from a new customer. After describing where she lived, I  asked
>her to step out her front door and we made the appointment over  the
>adjoining fence.
>
>Tom Cole

Pretty dern  close, there, Tom.  I've got the penultimate in close to home,
tomorrow.  ...and still be outside of it.
Tune and standby for a  recording session in the recital hall here.
It takes me three minutes to  _walk_ up the hill from home to the music
building.