centerpin bushing broaches - quality control

Don Mannino donmannino@comcast.net
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:04:26 -0800

Mike,

I just bought a couple of sets the other day - I'll mic them on Monday and
see if they are as bad as the ones you got.

If this is common I'll have to have a talk with the people making them.

Don Mannino RPT