A general description of soundboard function, long.

Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:01:57 +0100

David

I nod, bow, and acknowledge the truth in these words entirely. And I thank you for so
fashioning your criticism. Constructively.

My wording was poor is taste to be sure, and not conducive to constructive dialouge.

Richard Brekne

David Skolnik wrote:

/The ultimate disservice of these references in what was intended to be an
expression of support, would have, with a little reflection, been obvious,
and avoidable.

RicB...I share your enthusiasm and curiosity for Robin's ideas.  I wish I
had more background with which to assimilate the information.  Why not
entertain the possibility that even Del and Ron might be curious?

Any further posting under this subject line should relate to the original
material, it seems to me.  Even then, if Robin is working on a more
detailed presentation, trying to engage him in secondary discussion might
be distractive.  I, myself, would welcome some direction in source reading
that would prepare me to better understand what he's talking about.

Wide awake when I shouldn't be.../

David Skolnik