A general description of soundboard function, long.

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 08:13:29 -0600

snip

> I too would have to concur.

 snip).

 If there are those who would
> consider me to be the mindless member of some kind of Cult then so be it.
> BUTT,

My first real job was on a Coast Guard cutter, a month at a time in the
north atlantic.  Cooped up on a 300' long ship with 180 guys with all types
of personalities.  Mr. Jones loved to argue for argument's sake.  Would
take any side, as long as there was opposition.  What do you do when
there's nowhere to go?  We learned to tune him out, walk away, and never
try to get the last word.  Listen as long as you felt you were learning /
benefitting, then let it go.

<delete>

peace

Mike