good price for CA

David Vanderhoofven david@vanderpiano.com
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 08:01:23 -0600

Hi William,

I agree, it was probably a weak tuning pin that caused it to snap.  I have
been very careful since that experience to tune within 2 or 3 days at the
latest, and also not to use to much CA glue.  I use less CA glue if the
pinblock has already been treated before.

Thanks for you comments.

David Vanderhoofven
Joplin, MO