Help with Schubert Warranty

David Vanderhoofven david@vanderpiano.com
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:21:09 -0600

Can anyone help me with a valid phone number, address or contact
information for Schubert pianos?  I have a customer with a Schubert console
with most of the keypins very rusty.  The dealer doesn't handle Schubert
pianos any more and has no contact information for Schubert.  The PTG web
page at http://www.ptg.org/manufacturers.htm no longer lists Schubert as a
manufacturer.

This Schubert console has extremely rusty keypins, and the piano is only
about 3 years old or so.

Thanks for any information to help me track down the manufacturer,
importer, representative, or anyone at all associated with Schubert pianos
to help sort out this problem.

Sincerely,
David Vanderhoofven