Pricing

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 20:49:01 -0600

Churches in the Ozarks: Big ones, 2x a year. Medium sized ones: Once a =
year.
Small ones, every 5-10 years (or longer if it "still sounds good")
=20
For a customer like that (how nice!) I'd probably have a contract price
anyway. What do y'all do? (Or as the guy who moved from New Jersey to
Missouri said: "Youse'all")
=20
Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf
Of James Grebe
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 7:44 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Pricing

If you discount in 7 months , what do you do for your church or school
clients that tune every month or so?
James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, piano benches, writing =
instruments
(314) 608-4137
HYPERLINK "http://www.JamesGrebe.com"WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane