Shop string dispenser

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 11:26:51 -0600

Yeah, that's what I'm using but curl is a mighty persistent phenamenon in
steel wire. Thanks for responding.

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Michael Spalding
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 8:55 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: RE: Shop string dispenser

Alan,

Schaff 1/3 lb. reels, with brake.  See photo (should be attached, but maybe
not.  First time I've tried to send an attached photo to Pianotech.)  Bend
the brake backwards until the wire comes out straight.  Bonus:  the added
friction from the back bend makes it less likely that the wire will unwind
itself through the brake.

Mike