Shop string dispenser

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 08:54:44 -0600

Alan,

Schaff 1/3 lb. reels, with brake.  See photo (should be attached, but maybe
not.  First time I've tried to send an attached photo to Pianotech.)  Bend
the brake backwards until the wire comes out straight.  Bonus:  the added
friction from the back bend makes it less likely that the wire will unwind
itself through the brake.

Mike

Behalf