perpetually sticking keys

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:28:05 EST

In a message dated 1/24/05 5:48:02 AM Pacific Standard Time, Tvak@aol.com
writes:

Thanks to all for the great advice.  I have some  things to look for now.

I have to admit that there was nothing  offered here that I hadn't heard of
before.  Yet, when I wrote, I felt  like I was at a dead end.  A fellow
tech/friend once said to me, "The  hardest thing about working on pianos is
remembering the stuff that I  know."  (Yogi Berra couldn't have said it any better.)

Thanks  again.  I go on Wednesday to remedy the problem.  Wish me  luck.

Tom Sivak

Good luck...I've been there way too often in my short career!

Dave Stahl