Bozie sound - was circle of sound

Robin Hufford hufford1@airmail.net
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:53:52 -0600

Hello Joe and Ron,
     I agree, notwithstanding the widespread view that these are great
pianos.  I have never heard even one, I thought could compare to any
number of high-quality American or German pianos.  The only one I think
that has any musical quality at all, and
it is, in this case,  quite a bit to my ears, is the 7' 4" model.  The
rest are completely uninteresting.  All you Bosendorfer fans, please
don't jump on me, this is just one man's opinion.
Regards, Robin Hufford