Circle of Sound

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:46:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi Richard,
    As one who considers himself your "friend" I would
guess that Ron merely assumed that we all knew what he
was talking about when making these references: i.e.
sympathetic resonances, and that horrid, nasally mess
that comes from the string terminations on otherwise
pleasing, large Baldwins.
     Perhaps he was merely assuming that we all had
more experience than we actually do? No crime.
     Thump

--- Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>