Erard photos and tips for regulation

Gevaert Pierre pierre.gevaert@belgacom.net
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:24:30 +0100

Oups, sorry, I forgot indeed to add the web link from Louchet. (it was =
late yesterday)

Regards

Pierre
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Piannaman@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2005 8:08 AM
  Subject: Re: Erard photos and tips for regulation=20

  In a message dated 1/22/05 1:35:11 PM Pacific Standard Time, =
quentin.codevelle@tiscali.fr writes:
    think Pierre has forgotten to add the web link that deals with the =
regulation of the French Grand pianos.
    It must be this link he wanted to share to you:

    http://fractales.inria.fr/~louchet/perso/pianos.html

    Maybe with the google translating option you can get the full page =
in english if you don't understand french at all.

    These pianos are a bit strange in terms of regulation for the techs =
who have the habit of regulating standard actions, but when properly =
rebuilt and regulated, they have a very good sound.

    Of course, we often encounter this kind of pianos in France, because =
this is the country they come from, so we have the practice for the =
servicing of these actions.
  Pierre, Quentin,

  Merci Bien pour les renseignements!  Je lit un peu de Francais, et =
cette website est exactement ce que j'ai cherche!

  Dave Stahl