Erard photos and tips for regulation

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 02:08:58 EST

In a message dated 1/22/05 1:35:11 PM Pacific Standard Time,
quentin.codevelle@tiscali.fr writes:

think Pierre has forgotten to add the web link  that deals with the
regulation of the French Grand pianos.
It must be this link he wanted to share to  you:

_http://fractales.inria.fr/~louchet/perso/pianos.html_
(http://fractales.inria.fr/~louchet/perso/pianos.html)

Maybe with the google translating option you can  get the full page in
english if you don't understand french at  all.

These pianos are a bit strange in terms of  regulation for the techs who have
the habit of regulating standard actions,  but when properly rebuilt and
regulated, they have a very good  sound.

Of course, we often encounter this kind of pianos  in France, because this is
the country they come from, so we have the practice  for the servicing of
these actions.

Pierre, Quentin,

Merci Bien pour les renseignements!  Je lit un peu de Francais, et  cette
website est exactement ce que j'ai cherche!

Dave Stahl