Baldwin SD-10, was circle of sound

Serge Harel serge.harel@videotron.ca
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 22:17:59 -0500

Hi Ron

I just lift my first SD-10 (20 years old) plate last week, very heavy
piece of material and impressive engineering set-up.
The duplex gismos make me perplex...
Just got the information from Bladwin, that piano should have a very
small amount of down bearing example: for a bass string 1 pound of down
pressure on the bridge (maybe I misinterpret the info here) seen to be
too small.

Could you please be more specific about the improvement you made on this
particular piano?

Serge Harel

Look at the SD-10! Another heavy
plated and heavily rimmed piano which has quite
outstanding tonal characteristics once the duplex
noise and other stringing and strike ratio issues
are sorted.

Ron O.
--
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY